Involvement in extracurriculars helps students strengthen their leadership, team-building and time management skills.
Falcon Ridge Middle School offers a wide variety of art and activity extracurricular opportunities, allowing students to explore a diverse range of interests. Below list of our arts and activities, who can be involved and when, generally, they begin. Click on the links to get more information about them.
All Year (October - May)
- Band Small Groups (boys/girls) 7 & 8
- Battle Of The Books (boys/girls) 6, 7 & 8
- Math Masters (boys/girls) 6
- Men's Choir (boys) 7 & 8
- Scholastic Scrimmage (boys/girls) 7 & 8
- Student Council (boys/girls) 6, 7 & 8
- Treble Choir (girls) 7 & 8
- Yearbook (boys/girls) 6, 7 & 8
Fall (September start)
- Math Club (boys/girls) 7 & 8