September 8, 2022
FRMS Girls Soccer begins on Thursday, September 8. If your daughter is a 7th or 8th grader and enjoys playing soccer, I would love to have her on the team! The season is for 6 weeks. September 8 – October 26.
The goals for the season will be as follows:
1. To learn the fundamental skills of soccer
2. To improve daily in practice
3. To develop a high level of self-discipline
4. To be a good citizen, good role-model and good sport
5. To have fun while learning and improving in soccer
I invite you to attend as many games as you can. Your support and encouragement is important to the girls. The expectations I have for the team are as follows:
1. All players are expected to attend every practice and every game.
2. I understand conflicts arise that may cause your daughter to miss a practice or a game. Please have your daughter bring a note explaining why she needs to miss.
3. We practice every day until 4:45. please have rides set up before hand. There is an Activity Bus every day as well. The map of routes is displayed by the student entrance. All students riding the activity bus must have an activity bus pass.
4. Game time is 3:45 and usually games are over by 5:00
I am looking forward to a great season!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact via email or call 952-431-8760.
Clare Smith - email@example.com