The Falcon Way
“The Falcon Way” is a collaborative effort among students and staff here at FRMS. Students in each grade level provided input on expectations they value within our learning environment. The result is a collective agreement identifying specific actions students are expected to demonstrate that are grounded in Respect, Responsibility, and Safety.
Be Responsible, Be Respectful, Be Safe
THE FALCON WAY APPLIES TO SCHOOL HOURS AND AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.
ADDITIONAL Student Spectator Expectations:
● 6th grade student spectators must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
● Student spectators are to remain in the gym for the entire game.
● Food and drink is not allowed in the gym.
● Student spectators should follow FRMS school rules and directions from any FRMS staff.
● Student spectators should follow ‘The Falcon Way’ and demonstrate good sportsmanship.
If expectations are not followed:
Athletic Director: Carita Green, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Athletic Director: Kelly Glassing, email@example.com