FRMS returns to full in-person learning 4 days a week starting Tuesday, April 20th.
Beginning Tuesday, April 20, hybrid students will transition to attending school in-person for four days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) with Wednesday remaining a distance learning day for everyone. Digital learners will remain digital and shift to using Zoom to attend their classes four days per week.
We have two learning model options moving forward:
In-person learning 4 days a week (M, T, Th, F) with Wednesday afternoon support
Digital Academy - Zoom in to classrooms - 4 days per week
School hours and the bell schedule will not change.
Gold Days: Mar 15 - Apr 30
White Days: May 3 - Jun 11
|Cohort A/B Hour||Time|
|1||8:45 - 9:28|
|2||9:31 - 10:15|
|3 & LUNCH||10:47- 2:05|
|A LUNCH||10:45- 1:10|
|C LUNCH||11:40- 2:05|
|5||12:55 - 1:38|
|6||1:41 - 2:25|
There are a number of programs and applications integral to student learning at Falcon Ridge.
Students access these accounts with a username, which is their unique student identification. Each student has one assigned password for all of the following accounts.
Student Software Programs
- District 196 Collab: Collab (Collaboration Station) is Google's Apps For Education for school district 196. It provides Google docs, sheets, slides, classroom and storage for student work. Students can access their Collab Google accounts from any device from any location.
- Schoology: Schoology is an academic course management system where students access their courses, course assignments and resources. Parent's also have access to student coursework through this application.
- Infinite Campus: Where students view final trimester grades, lunch pin and locker information.
- IXL: Used for Math practice.
- Naiku: This is a course assessment program integrated with Schoology.