ISD196 Missing Work Reports for Students
No longer available.
Doors open for student arrival at 8:00am
|1||8:20 - 9:15|
|2||9:19 - 10:14|
|Advisory||10:18 - 10:48|
|3 & LUNCH||10:52-12:13|
3A: 1st Lunch: 10:52- 11:17
3B: Class 10:52- 11:20
2nd Lunch: 11:20-11:45
3C: Class 10:52- 11:48
3rd Lunch: 11:48- 12:13
|4||12:17 - 1:12|
|5||1:16 - 2:11|
|6||2:15 - 3:10|
Additional Staff Resources
Classroom Student Printing
We've added a 3rd printer for student printing from ipads and chromebooks called frms_checkout_mobile. This printer is on a cart to be used in classrooms. Teachers can check out the printer from its Outlook Calendar and get the cart/printer from Tech Support in the Library. The printer will be powered off when not checked out so students should not print to it unless directed by a teacher.
When working with a telephone interpreter:
• Introduce yourself to the interpreter.
• Brief the interpreter about the information that will be shared.
• Introduce everyone present to the client and describe the purpose of the meeting.
• Limit your communication to sections of manageable lengths. The general rule is two sentences at a time.
• Pause often to allow the interpreter to speak and expect the interpreter to interpret everything that is said by yourself and your client.
• Keep in mind telephone interpreters rely entirely on linguistic input. They have no visual cues (such as body language) to assist in the interpreting.
• Clearly indicate the end of the session to the interpreter.
Telephone interpreting may not be appropriate if:
• The meeting will be lengthy;
• Visual aids are needed; or
• Documents are needed as references.
Here is a short video, explaining this process.